Friday, July 13, 2007

I Can't Live Without...

...well, I could probably, but I really don't want to.

In order of importance:

#3 - I guess I would need to have strawberries with this too.















#2 - This is my favorite thing for dinner. Water is the first ingredient so it aids in hydration.















#1 - There is no other and anyone who tries to pass off Del Monte or Hunt's, or the red vinegar water in the McDonald's packets, or any organic crap, as being equal to this, THE food from the gods, well, the punishment should be severe. Accept no other!



As You Were.

P.S. A subscription to this blog will send notfication of new posts! It's easy and tastes yummy!

P.P.S. Cell phone cameras will be the death of us. But aren't they fun?

1 comment:

PR Gal said...

Amen on the Nutella! However, for me I'd have to replace Ketchup with Ranch...yummy!