Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"The Haunted Blue Tub" or "The Bugs"



I think the crickets read my last post and are planning a revolt with all of their insect friends.

This morning I awoke and wandered into the bathroom later than I'd have liked. So, there was no time to waste whatsoever. I did not have time for insect policy enforcement.

At the same end of the tub as cricket was a centipede. This is much scarier than a cricket or two. These can be poisonous.

I can absolutely, positively NOT have these in my house.

And Why I ask, do these critters keep shimmying out of my bathtub drain? I am disturbed.

I brought out the shoe for round number two and the corpse still sits in my tub for removal by the coroner.

Unless of course it gets carried off by his friends before I return home tonight. Grrrr.

No comments: