Monday, February 04, 2008

Lumbar Surgery Will Be Fun: Day 29


9:30 AM - Roused from sleep by telephone call. It was excellent news so I didn't mind

10AM - Watch the View

11AM - Watch Bobby Flay grill some stuff, contemplate whether or not I'll get dressed today

11:30AM - Start writing this blog, while some guy on the Food Network uses gray salt

12:00PM - Still on the Food Network. It's my favorite show with Ina Garten

12:30PM - Sandra Dee is way too perky and excited about her semi-homemade goodies and tablescapes. I change the channel and get out of bed

1:00PM - On the couch now, still not dressed. Decide to watch Fletch and Dazed and Confused brought to me by a good friend. This takes us to...

5:00PM - Time for Seinfeld

6:00PM - Hobble down the stairs to get the mail. I throw on a sweater because it's windy

6:30PM - Burn time in some fashion while icing back. Decide it's time to crawl back into bed

7:00PM - Log back in to finish this really boring entry while watching Animal House

7:30PM - Concluding this boring entry now to do something else. Maybe writing or reading (gasp!) and will try to go to sleep earlier as pre-op appointment is in the morning although the consistent insomnia will probably win again. Oh yeah, I never got dressed. That's the beauty of pajama pants

No comments: