Thursday, February 28, 2008

One of These Scars is Not Like the Other


I don't really have anything interesting to post about.





I had surgery, I'm recovering. I'm going to have to go back to work. Which of course depends on some things. We won't get into that, it's not even remotely interesting.

My mind is mostly empty and devoid of cleverness. I apologize. I blame the insomnia which probably has to do with the lack of pain medicine coursing through my bloodstream which is why I can't find a comfortable position that doesn't involve twisting my surgically altered spine, plus my still numb foot is very troublesome. Hence, insomnia.

I should probably just keep taking the pills but I would probably need to visit with Dr. Drew if I did that. I saw Jeff Conaway detoxing and it wasn't something I want to sign up for, ever.

Anyway, that's it. I have two more weeks of watching bad TV and then, well, who knows. I just remembered that Tuesday is a huge primary election day and that will surely be exciting! Don't forget to vote!

No comments: