Monday, June 06, 2005

Street Cred revisited

I still have not gotten a chance to shower my blog with street cred. It's not entirely my fault. Technorati never shows any results for text in my blog posts. I'm uncertain which conclusion I should jump to (given my data point of one):

1. Technorati is hopelessly behind...and the connected web conversations will eventually take place in a galaxy far, far away?

2. Technorati indexes VC blogs first...so that their ideas are elevated in the borg collective?

3. Technorati shuns Google blogs on purpose?

Other data points would, of course, help me with the correct conclusion. Sadly, those data points aren't going to arrive in time since my blog text isn't indexed in Technorati's search results.

Additionally, I'm going to lose interest about the time I press "Publish Post". After all, I'm enjoying Alaska at this moment and I really should leave these matters to the bloggers who already have the street cred.

In the meantime, I vote for #3 .

Why?

The law of self interest is rarely broken.

No comments: