Thursday, February 01, 2007

Better Call Mr. Plow






Apparently, for the seventh week in a row Denver keeps getting hit with snow storms.

My sources there say they are tired of it and have provided the following from a trusted news outlet:

Another Weekend, Another Snow Storm
http://cbs4denver.com/weatherblog

"The week ahead will keep our cold winter pattern alive and kicking. We
should have two surges of cold air drop through Colorado, giving Denver a
chance for snow Monday night into Tuesday and then again on Thursday.

"Then, get ready, Cold air originating in Siberia will blast into the
North Pole, then into central Canada this week. By the time we get to
Friday and Saturday that Polar Express will drop into the Northern Plains
and push our temperatures into the deep freeze once again. Highs next
weekend might not get out of the teens and we may have a few lows below
zero.

Meteorologist Dave Aguilera



My actual interest in snow can be measured by the fact that I moved far, far away from it. Although, I sympathize with this plight, my level of frustration really isn't going to register, especially since I am not traveling there again anytime soon. I do want everyone to stay safe on the roads though.

I really have no other profundities on this topic. So, I close with, don't let this happen to you:

No comments: